Special Announcement: New Resource Efficiency Program
For a very limited time, the NSW Government is providing business energy, waste and water assessments FREE to selected businesses. If your business is a supermarket, club or accommodation provider in NSW that spends between $50kpa and $100kpa on electricity you may be eligible. You may also be eligible for Energy Savings Certificates on any resulting energy efficient equipment upgrades.
Pilot program ends 30th June 2013.
Steplight otherwise offers affordable energy assessments for businesses, community organisations and government sites across Australia.
Based on the assessment data, Steplight will provide a customised report to guide the roll-out of energy saving initiatives at your site.
I’ve just received another Energy Australia bill and I am pleasantly surprised about the cost savings that seem to be taking place in this Centre.
Our previous bill was $1,030 and today’s bill is $798… your expertise is appreciated…
- Peter, Operations Manager (Strawberry Hills, NSW)
We currently offer three assessment options:
Option 1: Off-site Energy Assessment
- Designed to identify quick and easy energy-saving opportunities.
- All we need are your electricity bills and a 20-30 min phone conversation with a knowledgeable staff member at your site.
- Includes a written report on suitable energy-saving measures and approximate energy cost savings.
- Includes impartial product and pricing advice (supplier referrals provided on request).
- Includes a Steplight plug-in power meter.
Option 2: On-Site Energy Assessment – $450-$3000 ex GST
- For businesses and organisations that spend up to $100k per year on electricity. Operators of larger sites please call 1300 139 996 for a quote.
- Includes site survey and load assessment.
- Includes energy-saving recommendations and tailored report.
- A rebate of $100 applies if an Off-Site Energy Assessment (Option 1 above) was completed by Steplight in the previous 12 months and no significant on-site changes have been made.
- Discounts provided for multiple sites.
- ESC* quotations provided if required.
Option 3: Wholesale Energy Assessment Service
- Includes a Site Energy Assessment as above, but as a customised service for those who want to boost product sales or add value to client relationships.
- Ideal for tradies: suppliers/installers of solar PV systems, electricians, HWS & HVAC installers, fridgies, etc.
- Also suitable for targeted initiatives by energy utilities, local councils, NGO’s and government-funded programs.
- Discounts provided for volume purchases.
- Includes ESC* quotation if required/appropriate.
- Energy Efficiency and Energy Assessor training can be provided at additional cost.
*NSW Energy Savings Certificates