Energy Monitor for Smart or Digital Meters (EW4030)
Track the energy consumption and cost across your home. Simple installation – no electrician required.
New Product at Reduced Price!
What’s in the box?
- Display screen (this goes inside your home in a convenient location)
- LED sensor device (this sticks on the front side of your ‘smart’ or digital meter in your meter box)
- Transmitter unit (sits in your meter box)
- Sticker accessories to mount the LED sensor on your meter
- Instruction manual (PDF copy here: EW4030 User Manual 2.9MB)
Display screen preview
The image below provides an explanation of the information shown on the display screen.
- Electricity tariffs = three
- 3 phase compatible = yes (provided you have one smart meter which covers all three phases)
- Display screen power = 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Transmitter power = 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Transmitter range = 30 metres
- Data download = no
For more information see our energy monitor FAQ page.
How to install
This monitor is very easy to install. Simply mount the sensor on top of the flashing LED labelled 1Wh/imp (or similar) on the front of your meter, then follow the display screen set-up instructions.
The LED sensor is known to work on a wide range of meters including those shown below (Landis+Gyr, i-credit and others).
If your smart meter does not have an impulse LED indicator like those above then it may not be compatible. For example, some smart meters only show usage on the LCD screen with a square or arrow (example below). If your meter only has this usage indicator then we recommend buying the regular wireless energy monitor.
Product Satisfaction GUARANTEE
If you are unsatisfied with an item, we’ll pay for return postage and send you a full refund (available within 30 days of your order).
FREE DELIVERY on Additional Items
Delivery with Australia Post is just $7.95, no matter how much you order. Order now for next day dispatch.
Easy, Fast and SECURE Payments
Checkout on-line to pay with your Credit Card or PayPal. Call us on 1300 139 996 to pay over the phone or by direct deposit.
Do you have a question?
See our energy monitor FAQ page or contact us.