The Power-Mate Lite (PML10A) is a professional energy auditing tool. It’s Australian designed and made.
It offers full power, cost and greenhouse gas metering with outstanding accuracy.
* Scroll down for more options from the Power-Mate range (15 Amp and 10 Amp with Serial Data Output) *
The Power-Mate Lite provides instantaneous and cumulative measures of power consumption, running costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Additionally, it projects these values going forward per hour, per week, per quarter and per year.
A simple menu allows the user to enter their own energy cost and greenhouse gas values as these vary by location and power supplier. The Power-Mate Lite also provides technical measures such as supply voltage, current, power, VA and power factor.
- Electricity Rate Setting: 0 – 99.999 c/kWh
- Greenhouse Gas Setting: 0 – 9.999 kg/kWh
- Inbuilt timer shows the total time the unit has been plugged in since last reset (up to 99 days)
- Cost: 0 – 999999 shown in ± $ to 0.01
- Energy: 0 – 99999 shown in ± kWh to 0.01
- Greenhouse Gas: 0 – 99999 shown in ± kg to 0.01
- Volts: 170.0 – 270.0 shown in VRMS to 0.1
- Amps: 00.000 – 10.000 shown in ARMS to 0.001
- Power: 0 – 2,400.0 shown in ± W to 0.1
- Apparent Power: 0 – 2,400.0 in VA to 0.5
- Power Factor: ± 0.001 to 1 (dimensionless) Leading/Lagging
- Frequency: 45-65 shown in Hz to 0.1
- Accuracy error for all ranges is better than 2%, (typical accuracy error is better than 1%)
Display screen preview
Why choose this over the regular Steplight Power Meter?
Steplight’s regular power meter is a lot less expensive than the Power Mate Lite. It is suitable for the vast majority of power meter users. We recommend you use the Power Mate Lite if you require a higher end energy monitor, for example:
- The Power Mate Lite uses a ‘piggy back’ style plug which means you can hold the meter in your hand while you measure an appliance that is plugged in at ground level. This is very useful for those who use the tool professionally or very often.
- The Power Mate Lite is an engineering tool that provides you with a great deal of information about power consumption and projected usage. As such, it suits users who are professional energy auditors, electricians, electrical engineers, or otherwise technically minded.
- The Power Mate Lite has industry leading accuracy and can be reliably left plugged into appliances for weeks on end to measure their usage.
Power-Mate 15 Amp
The Power-Mate 15 Amp Power Meter offers all the functions of the Power-Mate lite. It is ideal for monitoring the energy consumption of a caravan or a commercial appliance with a 15 amp plug. Keep in mind the 15 Amp Power-Mate will not work with a standard 10 amp wall socket. 15 amp plugs have a larger earth pin than 10 amp plugs.
Power-Mate 10 Amp with Serial Data Output
The Power-Mate with built in Serial Output offers detailed analysis of equipment energy use over time. With all the features of the Power-Mate lite, the Power-Mate with built in serial output (RS-232) allows you to log data using the free Power-Mate software. Data is saved as a CSV file to your PC, suitable for excel spreadsheets.
Power-Mate Carry Pouch
A convenient cover / carry bag for your Power-Mate. Suitable for all models.
Customers who bought the Power Mate Lite also bought:
Product Satisfaction GUARANTEE
If you are unsatisfied with an item, we’ll pay for return postage and send you a full refund (available within 30 days of your order).
FREE DELIVERY on Additional Items
Delivery with Australia Post or Fast Way Couriers is just $7.95, no matter how much you order. Order before 2pm for same day dispatch.
Easy, Fast and SECURE Payments
Checkout on-line to pay with your Credit Card or PayPal. Call us on 1300 139 996 to pay over the phone or by direct deposit.
Do you have a question?
See our power meter frequently asked questions or contact us.