Do you know which area of your business operations is contributing most to your energy bills? And what options are available for reducing this consumption?
Most businesses treat energy bills as a given or ‘fixed’ cost. The problem is, even if your usage has remained stable over the last few years, costs have been far from fixed. In fact, for small business and residential customers prices are expected to increase by up to a further 60% over the next few years.
There are three pieces of good news we would like to share with you:
- In our experience most businesses can cost effectively reduce their energy consumption by between 10% and 50% using currently available technology and behaviour change.
- There are various government rebates and incentives to make the move to energy efficiency even more appealing.
- Steplight is running a free seminar titled ‘Boosting Profits through Energy Efficiency’ (details below).
Free Seminar – Tuesday 9th November 2010
The seminar will be presented by Ryan McCarthy. It will focus on understanding your current energy usage and highlight some easy-to-implement changes which can be made at almost any business site, in many cases yielding significant financial and environmental benefits. This session is intended for organisations with an energy expenditure of between $5,000 and $50,000 per year.
The seminar will provide you with real solutions and show you how to access State Government Energy Efficiency equipment subsidies.
- When: Tuesday 9th November 2010
- Where: The Atrium, IBM Building 601 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards NSW 2065
- Time: 5:00 – 6:30 PM
- Cost: FREE (includes light refreshments)
Subscribe to Steplight’s monthly newsletter.